Thursday, April 1, 2010
Here are some books or CD's to get you started:
1. http://17319epjtjm9c6ecrfs9vb-dpj.hop.clickbank.net/?tid=1826 (No nonsense bodybuilding)
2. http://ca92dktqq7y3ou5cng0hsk1mb5.hop.clickbank.net/?tid=1826 (Fit Mommy weightloss)
3. http://55d21njhmgz1aui89hwkwtcla6.hop.clickbank.net/?tid=1826 (Workout Program)
4. http://e984aolef5-cl49cx0we3l4x0i.hop.clickbank.net/?tid=1826 (Bodybuilding Program)
5. http://94f26lpdhhubgyj8wvweha2qud.hop.clickbank.net/?tid=1826 (How much Protein? Program)
I think Lee Haney is one of the greastest bodybuilders of all tmes for this fact that he is very approchable . He looks like a guy that you can talk to and he is willing to help you train. He would give you advice on your workouts, personal matters and he doesn't act like you are bothering him while he works out. The videos that I see of him gave me that impression and he was a good role model for myself and people around me. I want to give that impression myself whwn I was working out in the gym. I am not even close to Lee Haney's body but I am working to get myself to a level that is right for me. I just wanted the world to know that this my opinion Lee Haney is the Greatest Bodybuilder. Post comments and and tell me who you think is the best bodybuilder of all time. Next time I will talk about my train workouts.